Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cricket

When we returned from our overnight in Atlanta this past weekend we came home to a cricket in our house?! We have no clue how it got in our house, but we could hear it. Oh could we hear it....

We could NOT see it or find it.
It was annoying the crap out of us.
We were too tired to deal with it so we went to bed.

I woke up at 2 am for my usual pumping session (Asher was sound asleep as always).

After I pump I usually make my way downstairs to the fridge for a late night snack (Breast feeding makes me SO hungry ALL of the time). When I am downstairs I eat and filll up Bella's dog bowls with food and water for the next day. I waked over to her bowls to find...

The dumb cricket had jumped into her water bowl and drowned!!!

Although I felt badly that it died ... I was jumping for joy on the inside that I didn't have to listen to it anymore! Things happen for a reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment