The next 7 days are filled with many celebrations...
a 29th birthday...
our 4 year anniversary...
and Passover!
All my Love After 4 Great Years and 1 Awesome Kid!, Love Philip
Since we will not be home on our actual anniversary and our gifts to each other were too big to transport we decided to do an early exchange. We never officially decided this but that is how it ended up. This is what I found on my side of the bed last night when I went upstairs. I still have no clue how he got this into the house without me seeing it since it is massive in size and I am ALWAYS HERE!
We will reveal our gifts to each other on our actual anniversary...but for now I will keep you guessing! I really didn't want to spend any money on gifts for ourselves because I am cheap like that but, Philip loves to buy gifts so we did...
How fun...and sweet of your husband! I am guessing that it is some type of framed picture? Can't wait for the big reveal!
ReplyDelete