Where have you been my whole life?


After years worth of dentist appointments and recommendations to buy a Sonicare tooth brush I finally had the prime opportunity to bite the bullet at a huge "cost savings". I recently attended a silent auction to benefit the Charlotte Jewish Preschool. This bad boy caught my attention immediately (in addition to a 3 month session of Music Together, which I did win at 50% off what we are currently paying). The model displayed at the auction retailed at $160. I was THE only bidder (hello, who would want a freaking electric toothbrush other than me!?) and I landed this sucker for $56.00
Totally worth the splurge and it is going to a great organization!
My teeth have not felt better other than at my dental cleanings.
My lower gums had been slightly swollen for years (but nothing to worry about).
The swelling is GONE thanks to Sonicare.
They should pay me. I really could talk this thing up.
Its the little things people.
Hello pearly whites. I have missed you!
We have one too and LOVE it. They make a UV cleaner too. Incredible isn't it?!?
ReplyDelete