Friday, March 19, 2010

Gentlemen?

Philip has been gone all week in Reno, NV at a swanky Casino Hotel in a training for work.

This is the 2nd full week he has been gone in less than a month so I am becoming a pro at the single mom position. I send Philip several pictures everyday from about 5 PM till bed time of Asher so he can feel like he is part of our evening activities.
Good wife, right?
So after a week full of tons of cute photos...
This is the photo that I get from Philip via text last night...

Seriously!?!? Where did I find this man?

He sends me photos of the entrance to the bathroom. Not some pretty scenic dessert view or the fancy hotel...the bathroom entrance. Oh how much I love and miss him. His return home today could not come soon enough for Asher and I.

1 comment: