Sunday, March 14, 2010

My buddy and me

This is my new friend Caden. Caden's mommy Erica grew up with my mommy and we stayed at their house one night this weekend while in town for another one of mommy's friends baby shower.

Caden is 6 months older than me, but we are the same size/weight...

Caden is a funny guy. He tried to balance a lens cap on my head while I posed for photos for my mommy like a good boy, cheesin it up!

Caden didn't understand why I kept posing for the camera...he really wanted to get my attention! When my mommy is shooting I am all eyes on her buddy...

Caden finally realized the cool thing to do was pose for the photos so my mommy could get us smiling...then she would leave us alone so we could play.

Thanks Caden for letting me spend the night! My mommy and daddy said I was really good for sleeping in a pack n play at someone elses house and I didn't even deviate from my normal sleep schedule. I liked your dog Gus and all of your cool toys. I have a feeling that my mommy and daddy are going to need to gate up my house just like yours very soon and put down a mat under my high chair. You gave me some great ideas and I am really excited about trying to move around the house like you do. Thanks buddy...see you at a BBYO convention in 15 years if not sooner!

3 comments:

  1. omg...he is so cute!! can't wait to see him soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Asher's shirt!!! He looks like such a little man. I am a sucker for baby boys dressed like little men. Melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caden had such a great time too!! He cannot wait till Asher is up and moving around. Then they can really get into trouble! I'm so excited to have made the blog!!! Send me those pics! Our boys are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete