Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Kicks

We have been talking about buying Asher one or two pairs of shoes/sandals (mainly for "show") since he is no where near ready to walk yet. We wanted to get him something that he could grow into that would be good for when he is ready to learn to walk.

I know he should learn to walk barefoot and I am obsessed with being barefoot in the summer, but its just not possible to keep your kid barefoot in the summer outside all of the time. Therefore shoes will be worn on occasion.

My choice of shoe:

Philip's choice of shoe:
Yeah we clearly have a problem....
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Your choice of shoe is a Mandal. I'm siding with Phil on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont get me started on the mandals. There are NO SAFE sandals for boys learning to walk that dont look semi mandal. This is the LEAST mandal looking one.

    ReplyDelete