I dont think I can explain to how happy this video makes me. It shows off lots of "new things" that Asher can do. Clapping, Rolling, New Sounds etc. Sorry for the poor lighting. The windows were behind them!
How adorable! Your mom told us to look at your new video. He is growing up so fast! I love listening to him; it's the next best thing to being there in person! We are coming to NC soon!! We will finally meet him!!!
What a cutie! You could totally package him and ship him to me and I would love it!
ReplyDeleteHe is growing up so fast! I can see why you are proud!
ReplyDeletecute cute!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! Your mom told us to look at your new video. He is growing up so fast! I love listening to him; it's the next best thing to being there in person! We are coming to NC soon!! We will finally meet him!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Cathy & Lenny