Friday, September 3, 2010

Expired

Philip has a cold, or is sick.
How did he get sick?
From french kissing his son.
Yup you read that right.
Philip sticks his tongue out to get a rise out of Asher and Asher attacks Philip open mouthed.
It's a sign of endearment. That boy loves his daddy. Daddy loves his sons slobber kisses.
Its quite possibly the cutest sight.
But the big baby is now sick.
He sure is a big baby, but I love him for it.

In order to sleep he must drug himself into a Robitussin/NyQuil induced coma.
Well more like in order for me to sleep in the same bed as him...he must be drugged.
He also has a bad habit of taking expired medicines.
Its been a problem since I've known him.
It's one thing to take a medicine that has expired a few months ago...

BUT THREE YEARS!?!?!?!?!
You have no idea....
We had years and years worth of expired allergy medicine when we got married andI went through his stash.
Somehow this NyQuil was overlooked.

As you can see above he tried to pull a quick one on me tonight.
3 years expired.

All I can say is he is really lucky to have me.
He might not be alive otherwise (wink wink)
Oh how I love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment