Dear,
Bed
Bella
Asher-man
Super Dad
I miss you. I haven't seen you since Monday morning.
I now know that you can survive without me...
But I can not survive without you.
This has been a tough 2 weeks for all of us. I have been to Nashville, DC and California all in a matter of 10 days. We have made it through and we will all be united tomorrow morning at 6:30 am.
I can not wait to snuggle up with all of you.
Super Dad. You are just that. Thank you for being Mr. Mom all week.
Bella. We promise to take you on a long walk and finally get you groomed.
Asher. I can not wait to squeal in excitement over your walking. I want to witness it in person. Thank you for being such a flexible, laid back, easy going child. You make parenting very easy and so much fun. We are spoiled.
Bed. By the time I arrive home I will be exhausted from 3.5 hours of sleep on a red eye (note I am writing this before I actually get on the plan and assuming I will sleep thanks to sleeping pills). I can't wait to lie down on your ever so plush latex mattress.
G'night moon until tomorrow.
I love my family. I love my life...which is why I am flying home on a red eye.
No comments:
Post a Comment