Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cool Tricks, Cool Tricks!

As Yo Gabba Gabba says...
Cool Tricks, Cool Tricks!

Asher can identify his nose, head, ears, mouth and belly (which often includes lifting up his shirt) by name. He can blow a kiss, make a very mean scrunched up facial expression and quack and flap like a chicken. When he dances he throws his hands up in the air and waves them back and forth like a gangster. Its hilarious.

He recently started moo'ing like a cow and barking like a dog. He tried to put his shoes on his feet and can say "hues". He loves to help get him dressed. He can feed himself with a fork or a spoon and can pick the items up with his utensil. He has mastered "dropping" food to Bella. He loves to watch us cook in the kitchen.


He learned how to say HOT and what it means...which he says OT OT and draws his hands up to his side. I confess its ridiculously cute. I caught him mimicing me when I tucked him into bed by saying I love you. New words he can say are: Milk, doggy, Papu, yucky, baby, up, yes (and others I cant remember because I am horrible about documenting them).


It's amazing how much he changes from day to day. Such a sweet smart boy.

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo, how's the kitchen remodel going? lol! (just kidding);)

    Andrea (SIL)

    ReplyDelete