Monday, June 27, 2011

Swimming Knee Deep in Summer

I am so bogged down by our schedule and the ongoings of June, July and August that the blog is taking a serious back seat. I so badly want to blog about our Europe trip and have tried several times however our computer "is low on disk space". Yeah not so sure what that means other than I am price shopping an external hard drive (and taking recommendations) and taking mrs macbook pro to the doctor over the holiday weekend for a health check.

I just returned from a Charleston bachelorette weekend and Philip is heading out for a business trip for 4 days, then I am headed to the west coast for A FULL WEEK (7 days) for our User Conference which will be amazing yet unbelieveably intense. 15,000 of our customers all in one place at one time. OH MI. During this time Asher heads to Alabama and Panama City with Softa and Papu. We then round that week out with a big family reunion in Panama City. OMG. Breathe.....

I dont even want to think about August and September at this point...

(Asher enjoying lunch at Pike's with Softa... more like eating straight ketchup!)

When we catch a free moment we are at the pool. Asher is a fearless fish and we love everything about being outside, in the pool or soaking up the sun.

Asher 2 year check up...

Asher just had his 2 year old well check visit where he weighed in at a whopping 32 lbs (95th %tile), 35.5 inches (75th %tile) and 19.5 inches for his dome at (75th %tile). He is proportionately large! We will be transitioning off of Organic Whole Milk to 2% or 1% (not as a result of his large size, but to assure he is a healthy child). We have noticed some significant balance issues which probably result from his Benign Paraoxysmal Torticolis/Vertigo and have reconnected with Mecklenburg County Services for a PT evaluation. That happens next Tuesday.

Dr. Matt said Asher got an A++ at his check up. Asher was so chatty with him and talked up a storm showing off his large vocabulary. He also showed off his new found love for affection by constantly trying to hug or kiss him. He cooperated and let Dr. Matt do everything he wanted during his exam. PLUS, he didnt even cry when he got his Hep A shot or Finger Prick for anemia. Talk about a big boy!!!!! Of course he didnt go without being mischievous, but that comes with the 2 year old boy territory.


So there. This was supposed to be a quick "I am overwhelmed and behind", but I ended up just rambling about what's new. d.

That's what happens when you arent stressing about uploading photos that are large files and take forever. Oh Happy Days. I heart cell phone photos and videos.
Night. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment