Asher was born to the flashing light of my camera.
He knows what the clicking sounds of the camera means and can pose on point.
His favorite is "Piture" or "cheese mommy"
Recently he expressed an interest in my camera from the photographer perspective.
He would ask to see photos or try to battle me for the camera.
With very little assistance he figured out how to take a picture and where he needed to look to take one. Amazing.
Tonight he asked to partake in the photo taking so I obliged and off he went.
Asher turned into a Paparazzi Rockstar.
The best part is after he takes the last picture. Out of now where right after took a photo he would say "Tank U, Velcome"... aka Thank You, Your Welcome!
Hilarious.....it was almost like he was a foreign tourist who was taking our photo for us.
I cant wait to share the photos he took.
I was actually impressed we made it in the frame of a few of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment