There are no photos to describe the sickness we have experienced the past 3 weeks.
I cant hold a camera still enough to catch a photo without coughing my brains out.
THREE FULL WEEKS of sickness without a break.
We are exhausted. Spent. and STILL coughing. Hacking and Gagging.
Our house is one ball of stress.
Missed days of work, missed days of school, and a slew of other things that are coming down the pipe that will be postable in the near future. Oh and I am in a wedding this weekend, ekk.
Needless to say we have nothing to show for it.
You dont want to see our nastiness.
I ran around yesterday with the lysol spraying everything. I mean everything. I was gagging.
I am over it. Philip is over it and Asher is flat out over it.
Ear infections, bacterial infections, viruses, phlem, snot, coughs, cough drops, antibiotics, steriods, vitamin C, water by the gallons, hot tea, loss of appetites, bad behavior...
Catch my drift.
We are all sunshine and rainbows here....
Prayers for a long weekend, lots of sun and a healthier home!
xoxo
oh and bella got a haircut. she looks cute.
at least she is now a clean dog laying on clean laundry.

So sorry you've been sick! Prayers your way!
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys feel better soon! I have DEFINITELY been there! It is not fun!
ReplyDelete