Halloween was an absolute blast.
We did everything we could do go all out.
Corn stalks...
Lights...
Bows...
Black Planters...
Bloody Gauze...
Strobe Lights...
Smoke Machines...
Pumpkins.....
Our customary chilli...
Parents over for trick o' treating...
20+ lbs of candy (which was ALL gone by the end of the night)
insane amounts of trick o' treaters...
kids with excellent manners (yay!)
We snapped a quick photo with our lovely next door neighbors the Cardenas'
It feels like yesterday when Amelia was just a little over 1 and we were celebrating her first trick o' treating experience.
Nana and Poppy dressed since I begged them!
Daddy's little dino...
or is he an alligator?
mommy stayed in costume ALL day
sweet young boy passing out candy.
asher trekked up our entire street and back.
probably at least 20 houses. so proud.
the scary monster was eating daddy...
argghhghghghgh....
enough of the hat....
softa joined us up the street...
someone is super happy with all of his candy loot!
Drilled pumpkins were "the thing" in our house this year.
Mainly because I got so caught up with the decor the last thing I had time for was carving pumpkins.
I took all different sized drill bits and just had at it. I learned that you can carve out the bottom instead of the top to keep the pretty pumpkin appearance.
I LOVE this idea.
I made flowers, fun designs etc.
This was a last minute decision... Asher LOVES Buzz Lightyear..
Actually he is obsessed. He talked about this pumpkin for over two weeks...until it was caved in and no longer a pumpkin carving...
I also painted pumpkins and sparkled them...
We hope you all enjoyed your Halloween as much as we did....
on to Thanksgiving and Hanukkah!!!






You did go all out! What a wonderful time you all had! Asher looked adorable and I love that your mom and dad even got dressed up!
ReplyDeletelooks like it was so much fun! I love the decorations on your front porch!!
ReplyDelete