Thursday, December 15, 2011

School Pictures

I am not sure if it was bad childhood experiences or just low expectations....but I had very little hope that Asher's school pictures would turn out halfway decent.

BOY was I wrong....
he was smiling in every darn photo that they gave me for a proof. There was just 2.... we got 12+ proofs to pick from. ah-mazing.
Evidently the guy was talking about a turkey and must have been hilarious, because almost every kid was laughing or smiling in their photos. genius i tell ya.

first ever school photo courtesy of St. John Photography in Charlotte, NC.
ps I bought the rights to these two photos so I could print as many as I wanted for family and friends. If you want one let me know.

.

oh my sweet face...

2 comments:

  1. What great pictures! Such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I clicked the post thinking it would be some awful cheesy fake book background and Asher's hands by his face. What a surprise to see such cute pics!!! He would have been adorable anyway but oh my word!

    ReplyDelete