Before I put these photos side by side I assumed that I was much bigger for this second pregnancy....but I actually feel a sense of relief looking back and comparing. There really is no difference hahah! Pathetic of me to think otherwise, but true. I started off a little lighter this pregnancy than when I got pregnant with Asher.
Left 2012, Right 2008
12 1/2 weeks pregnant in both photos
I need a tan :)
We took a carribean cruise the week before the 2008 photo was taken.
Next photo update is at 17 weeks or so (which is the same time I took a photo the last pregnancy) ps. I will have a tan in my 2012 photo... just saying.

Renee you are so beautiful with your long dark hair and gorgeous figure! I look forward to following your progress and love the comparison shots. I wonder who's hiding in there...girl or boy?
ReplyDeleteAre you going to find out what you are having? I L.O.V.E your little boys name :)
ReplyDelete