before I was pregnant with Mayer i saw a birth announcement that i fell in love with
i had no clue where it came from but i knew i needed it...when the time came
once mayer arrived i kept looking at different sites for announcements but they were so restricting and left me feeling empty.
i kept mentally going back to the announcement i had seen and pinned on pinterest
i decided to ask my sweet neighbor miguel who is graphic designer to recreate my vision using the photo i had taken of mayer in the womb his softa made him.
this is the original photo...
my only input was the actual information, the photo and that i wanted to tie the womb colors into the wording on the announcement.
it turned out so much better than i had ever imagined.
love love love it!

I love it too, Renee!!!! As soon as I got it, I just stared and stared... Beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness that is the cutest announcement I have ever seen! A treasure for sure!
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous!!! I love that announcement
ReplyDelete