Every other year I hit the pavement at 5 or 6 AM.
I dont know why I had an obsession with Black Friday and going out to the stores but I always have. This year was different. Recently I had been ordering a lot of things online, especially when the gas prices hit the roof.
I read on many blogging sites that you could get many of the same deals online that you could in the store with free shipping. So....I saved myself the sleep, the stress and the sanity and woke up at a 8 AM, opened my computer and got to work!
BEST DECISION I made!
I really hope not too many of your went out there or had any problems like what happened at Walmart.....But ALL of my Hanukkah shopping is done, I am relaxed and couldn't be more happier with my decision to stay home on Black Friday for the first time EVER!
You should think about giving it a try next year. Save yourself the sleep!
I will note that I did go out to one specialty store around 11 AM and IT WAS DEAD OUT THERE!? I don't know if it was the economy or other smart shopper's like myself but I couldn't believe how many empty parking spots I found. I had never seen anything like this on Black Friday...even at 11 AM.
No comments:
Post a Comment