First stop to visit Lauren, Shawn and 3 week old Ella Grace. Lauren and I not only went to high school together but we also went to college together... we have known each other for a a VERY LONG time so this was really exciting....she is a mommy! Unfortunately we could only stay for 45 minutes but we had a great time. Ella Grace is beautiful and she loves to snuggle on her mommy's chest. Lauren and Shawn are definitely blessed with a beauty! Thanks for letting us stop by to see your new bundle of joy!
Second stop Panera to pick up lunch to bring to Cassidy and Andrew's.
We picked up lunch for everyone and headed over to their house to visit for a few hours. Philip had never met Keelyn and I don't think he had seen Hailey since her 1 year old birthday party. Hailey is now 3 and Keelyn is 9 months! I think Hailey was a little scared of Philip at first, but by the end of our visit she was running around showing off all of her stuff to him. We had a great time hanging out with the kids, feeding our bellies and taking lots of fun pictures! Thanks for letting us stop even if it was only for a short visit!
Third stop was to Courtney and Josh's....were I preceded to take a nap. I know go figure. I go over to a friend's house and crash :) They are used to it. Thank god. Courtney wasn't even home so Philip and Josh hung out and watched football.
Fourth Stop: NC Tigers End of the Year Banquet Dinner. About 50 people ending up coming which was a fantastic turnout. The dress code was cocktail attire and Philip and I had a bet about the dress code. He was convinced that these sweaty stink athletic dudes were not going to get dressed up and that the women or wives wouldn't be wearing cocktail dresses.... I won....! Everyone looked so sharp and snazzy. It was the perfect way to congratulate the team on a fantastic year (one of their best year's since Philip has been playing with the team, which has been 7 YEARS!) The three course dinner was fantastic and it was great to catch up with everyone!
I didn't make it to the gym at all this weekend. What a let down....
and because my back has decided to flare up I haven't slept either.
Bah humbug! Poor Philip!
Sounds like a busy, fun weekend! Hope your back pain calms down. So not a fun place to hurt :(.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to make the quick trip to see great friends. Lauren & Ella Grace are so beautiful!! Hope you and Philip are doing great too!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet to put us on your blog. We love being included. She really is a beauty, thank you. Liza Potter emailed me, wow! Blast from the past!
ReplyDelete