Ten things you may not know about me!
1. I am dyslexic.
2. I obsess over locked doors at night and typically check them at least twice before going upstairs (when home alone at night I even lock our actual garage, garage door)
3. I regret not going back to school to get my BSN (Bachelors of Nursing) when I seriously looked into it 2 times after I graduated from college!
4. Sometimes I wish we would downsize our house and mortgage
5. I used to do Tae Kwon Do in middle school and qualified for the Jr Olympics
6. I do not drink carbonated drinks...NEVER EVER.
7. I hate my hairy arms and always have...
8. I have lived in Texas, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York and North Carolina
9. I wore a women's size 10 shoe when I was 10 years old!
10. I never met either of my grandmother's (they both passed away before I was born)
2. I obsess over locked doors at night and typically check them at least twice before going upstairs (when home alone at night I even lock our actual garage, garage door)
3. I regret not going back to school to get my BSN (Bachelors of Nursing) when I seriously looked into it 2 times after I graduated from college!
4. Sometimes I wish we would downsize our house and mortgage
5. I used to do Tae Kwon Do in middle school and qualified for the Jr Olympics
6. I do not drink carbonated drinks...NEVER EVER.
7. I hate my hairy arms and always have...
8. I have lived in Texas, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York and North Carolina
9. I wore a women's size 10 shoe when I was 10 years old!
10. I never met either of my grandmother's (they both passed away before I was born)
Your turn!! Comment or blog about something I might not know about YOU!
Yay you did it!
ReplyDeleteEven though I always look at the menu, I end up ordering the same thing at restaurants....both fast food ones and sit down ones!
ReplyDelete