Thursday, August 20, 2009

Yummy Baby

Mommy has been busy taking lots of photos of me these days...

When we were at Sissy's Make up Trial for her wedding there was a photography studio in the same space so mommy had at it with the camera, some of the sofa's and me.

It was blazing hot in this place hence why I am in only a diaper.
I was still sweating like a beast even in just my diaper!

(this is mom's favorite photo...Im posing for her!)

Nana was holding me in front of the fan...

I love to play "So Big" as you can tell here...

But sometimes I am just plain worn out!

A few days later I was in a great mood so we snapped some more memorable photos.







My mommy thinks I'm yummy...what do you think?


3 comments:

  1. I agree! I need a spoon to eat him up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! the sleeping one is my fav. i love how they put their arms up like that when they're little. completely relaxed. what a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. delicious! i'm glad to know i don't have the only sweaty fella on the block. you've mentioned his sweating before, but i hadn't mentioned how much tate sweats too. he has since he was born. holding him is like holding a little heater! guess it will be good come winter!

    ReplyDelete