Monday, November 23, 2009

Adult Time...

We finally made it out for some "Adult Time" for Jen's 28th birthday!
Nana and Poppy came over to babysit (although I put Asher to sleep before we left we really appreciated them hanging out at our house to watch him and a movie!)

We got all dressed up ...in black. Philip wore a black button up dress shirt!?!? I thought I was seeing things. He never wears black and I love it on him! We headed uptown to Enso, a new Asian - Fusion Sushi Restaurant at the EpiCentre.

We enjoyed hanging out with our friends, celebrating Jen's birthday and eating delicious sushi!
Enso makes birthdays extra special with Champagne or Sake for everyone at the table and a delicious piece of their Chocolate Mousse Cake.

We forgot what it was like to go out to a nice quiet dinner and not having to rush home for 7 PM bedtime. We had a 3 hour dinner! We also forgot what "night life" is like. I think we can do without remembering this.... We saw more women dressed up in inappropriate clothing (the very short skirt/dresses are back "in style" and were out in FULL FORCE). By 10:30 PM we were exhausted and ready to see our little Angel asleep in his crib.

Oh how life has changed...for the better!

1 comment:

  1. I love wearing black.....except for the spit up factor. I have to wear it after baby hours too :). What a treat to go out! Sounds like fun. But I totally get what you mean about life changing for the better. They're such sweet little creatures to come home to.

    ReplyDelete