We are having way too much fun with Asher these days.
Although he isnt eating baby food he loves Pickles, Limes, Lemons, Teething Biscuits and now Apples. Daddy and Asher were having some fun rubbing the apples on his teething gums. Oh and Asher can finally touch his toes. He is trying to grab them and put them in his mouth now but isnt that long, skinny or flexible YET.
I love these boys. I live for them and moments like these.
Bad video quality. I used my cell phone!
I need more explanation. Does rubbing an apple on teething gums make them feel better?
ReplyDeletewish we lived closer because i have an entire box of biter biscuits i could give you. they are nothing but a disaster with ethan.
ReplyDeleteoh, and ethan isn't long or skinny but he can bite his toes, so don't you worry... asher will flex up soon!