Friday, January 29, 2010

Mischevous

We THINK Asher figured out that if he slams his legs hard enough on his mattress it will knock his alligator off his bed frame and on to his bed.

This evening we realized that all of a sudden we lost the picture on our monitor screen.
It turned out that Asher knocked the monitor off the bed frame and then it knocked the alligator into his bed.

This is how I found him laying in the dark (my flash was able to capture the true essence of the moment) . Of course as soon as I put the alligator back and left the room he was dead asleep.

"I got busted, ma!"


2 comments:

  1. Hailey used to pull her legs up and SLAM them down on the mattress every time she went down at about this age. It was like some sort of soothing technique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next step will be throwning everything out of the crib. that is what Zeke does instead of taking naps some days, and then he cries because he wants his blanket or pillow or alligator.

    ReplyDelete