Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's Fall Y'all!!

and we are sooo excited!
We can now hang outside without sweating up a storm
...without burning our hands and feet on the driveway
...the air is crisp and the leaves are falling...

we love fall ya'll!

The decorative juices were flowing and I made this wreath from scratch

We headed to a nearby pumpkin patch to let Asher pick out his very own pumpkin. He wasnt sure about walking on the hay on the ground but quickly found the joy in the pumpkin pandemonium! Why was it blazing hot and over 80 degrees in October, ugh.....bring on fall!

What a sweet lil boy!

Can this be true? A photo with all of us looking and smiling!?
This might be a Schreibman First!

My favorite fall photo for 2010!

...another face forward smiling photo...that's 2 for 2!

Asher showing off his pumpkin selections and mums (that he loves to knock flowers off)

I LOVE decorating for fall!

Halloween is right around the corner....
To say that we can not wait is an understatement!

2 comments:

  1. Love all these pictures, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I finally caught up on all your posts and the DC sister visit looked like a blast. How fun?! And what a good little traveller. I can only hope mine will make it the 10 hrs. to visit my in-laws at Christmas with as much ease! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete