Sunday, January 2, 2011

Handmade with 2 years of love!

Handmade

Knitted each and every single square.

A different design with intricate detail

5 different colors of yarn
42 squares knitted with love.

2 years in the making

Softa started making this afghan when I was 4 months pregnant with Asher.
It matches his nursery perfectly and is the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

I actually knitted 2 of the squares somewhere in there.
Asher will have this beautiful afghan forever, made especially just for him.
We could not be more thrilled to finally be able to use it.

We joke that its time to start knitting another one for the next child since this one took 2 years. No pressure Softa!

1 comment:

  1. she could easily start on cream and brown, and then fill in an appropriate third color once the baby is actually growing parts :-)

    ReplyDelete