Its not that I didnt want to document it...it just wasnt significant!
We went to the gym.
Met my family for brunch at IHOP....although not the classiest place, it was delicious.
Sold some things on craigslist because we are cleaning out all the closets and selling all of our guest bedroom stuff to prepare the decorating process of Asher's big boy bedroom.
Took a nap.
Ate dinner with my inlaws
Went grocery shopping at 9 pm at night for Super Doubles...
where I spent $80 and saved $120.
Now that is what I am calling a birthday present :)
We have a trip coming up to NYC with two other couples where we will celebrate my birthday, our 5 year wedding anniversary and live it up like we did before kids.
On a side note...I keep finding gray hairs popping up all over my head. Ekkk.
That I do not welcome with age!
I am 30. Yippe!
sounds like it was still a wonderful day! Can't wait to hear about they NYC trip when that happens.
ReplyDeleteYay! Welcome to the 30s!
ReplyDelete