Sunday, July 8, 2012

Yard Humor

how would you like your yard to look like this...


le sigh.
that is exactly how we felt when we walked outside a few weeks ago to find this beauty of a line our neighbor created....hmmm. i wonder which side is ours and which is there's?
we also take extra special care to mow straight property lines... fertilize into their yard so that we dont have an over abundance of weeds flowing into our yard (even though its inevitable)... and he left us with THIS....

we were so disgusted. we even left him a note. he never corrected it. 
if you are going to scalp your grassless weed only lawn you can at least make a straight line mr neighbor. and for the record they have not fertilized, spread weed control, edged around their house or curb, laid pinestraw or cleaned out their beds in well over 2 years. 

if only we had control over our homeowners 100% we would be in much better shape....

1 comment:

  1. I mean, I'm trying to figure out how you even mow that uneven? How is that possible? LOL! I'd be mad too. Sorry, girl!

    ReplyDelete