On Friday our good friend Erin Goldstein graduated from UNCC. Philip and I both have known Erin for over 12 years! We are so proud of Erin and her graduation as she has overcome a lot o
Saturday Philip and I graduated from the Robyn Farber Leadership program at Temple Beth El. The program was approx. 9 months and we met each month to learn about the Temple's history, operations, leadership and more. We were very honored when we were asked to be a part of this program and are excited about our new roles we will take on at the Temple and in the community.
Sunday was Mother's Day. We decided to go for Spanish Cuisine at Sole Spanish Grille uptown. After dinner we headed to Sheketak, the Israeli STOMP show to Celebrate Israel's 60th Anniversary. The show was amazing... we thought it was going to be good, but it was GREAT! What a great way to end a weekend full of Celebrations! happy Mother's Day Mom's!
Ps. The landscaping is all fixed and it looks better than it did before. I will post photos as soon as the fence slats go up on Monday afternoon so you can see how much diffrent everything looks. I am smiling again.
No comments:
Post a Comment