Tuesday, June 24, 2008

$125,000+ gross profit!

Last week marked my one week anniversary with Surety Systems as a Recruiter. My boss sent me a $125 gift certificate to eat at Del Frisco's here in Charlotte as a thank you and we are very excited about treating ourselves to a nice dinner! Thank you Dave!

Who would've thought that I would be a recruiter? That was definitely NOT on my top ten list when I planning out my future! BUT, aside from that I have had quite a successful year.

One year ago, when I left Global Knowlede I panicked. How was I going to not only be as happy as I was there but make that same kind of money!?!? I can not tell you how much extra stress this created in our lives at that time. I now look back and laugh.

When I was hired at Surety Systems I was told that first year AE's are expected to perform as such. The numbers sounded average but defintely not in line with my personal financial goals for 2008-2009, the year we were going to be moving into our very own first house.

I am proud to say that I surpassed ALL of my companies expectations for my first year as an Account Executive. I met the 125k gross profit goal to go on our Annual Awards trip after 6 months and I was promoted to Sr. Account Executive. I am very proud of my personal and professional accomplishments this year and I am looking forawrd to seeing where next year will take me.

To date, based on what I have closed for the company I will have brought in almost $500,000 in gross profit. HALF A MILLION DOLLARS. Too bad that isn't all going into my pocket ;).

As the reward to those that meet the gross profit goals our company has set, we will take a trip to Atlantia in the Bahamas. We'll be staying beachfront for some R&R on the beach, enjoying their two waterparks, heading out for some snorkeling in the clear blue water, getting some good eats in the evening and maybe do some gambling in their casino/sportsbook. We'll depart early Friday, September 5th and return Monday, September 8th. Goals for next year: Convince the boss that we need to bring spouses....!

Goal for next year: Convince the boss man that we need to bring spouses!

ps... hopefully big news to report later in the week about Philip :)

2 comments: