i love little dogs...
This week I am dog sitting for my parents while they are in Hilton Head.
Their dog Happy was quite traumatized last week from their move into their new place so she is on some hefty drugs. She acts quite funny but I can't deny how cute she is in her dupped up state. She makes these unusual squeals, walks oddly, and snores like a champ while curled up asleep in Bella's dog bed while I work.
Bella on the other hand comes to life when Happy is around. She gets fiesty, plays with her toys, tries to eat only out of Happy's food bowl, cuts Happy off and pushes her into the grass from the sidewalk during walks. I find this all quite humorous. Bella really thinks she is in charge....
I would like to introduce you to what we have termed PHPS (post haircut princess syndrome). This is something that Bella experiences regularly after getting a hair cut. You might wonder what exactly this is? Well let's just say that she acts quite prissy, walks high on her back legs and prances around the house like she owns the place. I mean she does own the place but it is still one of the funniest things to Philip and I.
I can't tell you how much I love them .... these little white dogs.
So fluffy, cuddly and boy do they love to lick.
If I am this infatuated with my 6 year Bichon Frise and my parents 2 year old Maltipoo...
I can only imagine how much I am going to love having kids....
haha I love your made up term that is just hilarious. Unfortunately I don't face that with Tyson, our ALL MALE tough machine :) Sounds really cute though!
ReplyDelete