Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blessings!

Wednesday evening was a very busy evening for two very close friends of mine.

Raleigh:

Cassie Hall one of my best friends since my freshmen year of college gave birth to her first child Garrett Christopher Hall at 10:40 PM via emergency C-section. Garrett weighed 8 lbs 4 oz, 21 inches long and was almost two weeks early! Both mom and baby are doing wonderful. I am so sad I won't be able to meet little Garrett until December but I know he will be worth the wait! Congratulations to Cassie and Nathan on their first child!


Charlotte:

Kim Amster a very close family friend of ours gave birth to her second child! Kim and her husband Payam waited to find out the sex of their child and were surprised with a bouncing baby boy! They already have a daughter Soraya who is 2 years old! Kim was due Friday so he came right on time! I have yet to confirm some of the details however I am 99% sure they named him Ari. Congratulations to Kim, Payam and Soraya on their new edition! We can't wait to meet Ari!

What a wonderful blessing for two wonderful friends.
I am in baby heaven....

1 comment: