Sunday, December 28, 2008

Boy or Girl? That is the question....

.........
......

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....
.....

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.
.

.

.

We have a A VERY VERY ACTIVE BOY!


We could not be more thrilled!
Philip really wanted a boy and I have always wanted a boy as my first child (ever since I was little!). We are so excited to prepare for a boy... minus the baby blue :)

Oh and we dont have a name officially...We had the girls name completely picked out but couldnt decide on the boys....so the fun begins.... 

We go back in 9 days for our REAL ultrasound... Our OB wasn't going to do one today as she had previously promised but I begged. I am ordering custom bedding for our little boy and the sale for the bedding ends Dec 31st (30% off!). She said she was a sucker for shopping so she caved (even though she had 21 patients) Not only did we get an ultrasound but she left us in the room (because she started to panic that she couldnt tell the sex) and she left us with the ultrasound machine with instructions "don't drop the wand!" We got to play around with the wand checking out our baby boy for about 15 minutes. Philip was in heaven and it was definitely a once in a lifetime expereince. She she came back she confirmed we definitely had a boy in there and the excitement began! So... in 9 days we go back for the real deal where they will check all of the organs and make sure that everything looks healthy!

17 week belly shot....not much for a belly... but its growing daily. I have gained a total of 4 lbs so far this pregnancy!


I think I like more like a college student that has eaten a little too much ice cream or pizza. Most people don't have a clue and if anything probably think I put on a few lbs over the holidays which cracks me up since I have been in the gym 5 days a week!

Paint the town green, brown and ivory....... no baby blue for us!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! What exciting news! Can't wait to hear the names and see the bedding:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting Renee!! I might be a little biased, but I think little boys are great! :) Look forward to hearing the updates about your son!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Let's hear it for the BOYS!!! I couldn't be more excited for y'all. Little boys are quite special! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Renee and Phillip! Little boys are so fun. Look what a hot momma you are already! Love the story about you begging to know due to the bedding. You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the baby BOY! Looking forward to meeting him and seeing ya'll for Eliza's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! A little boy it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is an award for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete