"You are pregnant?"



Yes I am.
"Do you eat?"
Yes... I eat plenty, I just work out 4-5 days a week.
"How far along are you?"
A little over 15 weeks.
"Wow, when I was 15 weeks I was HUGE!"
Yeah, I hear that a lot.
This is becoming quite a common conversation.
Either I am thanking god that I am not showing at all other than some minor body changes that are only visible when I am naked or begging for some type of belly bump to magically appear.
The first photo is Week 6, Second Photo is Week 13, Third Week 15. I guess side by side you can see my "naked difference" but no one else see's it this "revealed". Not as"definted or flat" like it was, but nothing to show off.
I think I can hold off on the begging for a few weeks, ohhh at least 5. Right now I am thankful that my weight gain is minimal to none and my body hasnt really started to "pop" yet, just round out a little. My chest on the other hand is a totally different story and the photos dont do it justice. I think I will guess that I will end up at least an F at some point during this pregnancy.
We find out the sex Dec 29th....less than two weeks away and I am not going to lie I am counting.
Everyone thinks it is a girl....but no one has a very compelling reason.
My gut says .....
...
...
NOTHING ha!
Hugs and Warm Well Wishes to everyone during this joyous time of year!
Hanukka starts Sunday night so if you know anyone Jewish they will be impressed if you remember and wish them a Happy Hanukka!
i can t handle it!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYayy! Belly shots! You look great and way to go on the weight gain. I can see a little coming, but thankfully with your first it takes a while. It will come and you'll still be just as cute as you are now! Tell "people" who give you a hard time about eating to chill out. Good grief. Pregnancy comments beat all. I gained the recommended weight the first time and people kept asking if I was having twins. I wanted to shoot someone. All the hormones didn't help either. I just smiled and gritted my teeth. Anyway, thanks for sharing and can't wait to watch as you grow you're precious little one. And if I forget this Sunday, Happy Hanukka! It's a special time to celebrate. Hugs! Sarah
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulously adorable! I didnt really show at all until 22 weeks! I got the same comments. I once felt like I was going to fall over in the bank and asked someone to get me water and told them I was 4.5 months pregnant and the woman looked at my horrified and said that couldnt be right. LOL I hear its a totally different story with baby #2!
ReplyDeleteI will be in town Sat-Mon! Can i see you?!!? Even if it its only a minute!! I miss you! I have some cute maternity jeans if you want me to bring them to you to borrow!! Cassie has the rest of my maternitly clothes. Most of them are motherhood.
no one thought i was pregnant for a long time either. i'm just now getting to the point where strangers can assume i'm pregnant and not just thick in the middle. :) you look great, keep it up!
ReplyDelete