Saturday, January 10, 2009

19 weeks and months worth of goodies...

As promised some updates on the belly... BUT first we must tell this humorous story.
We dont keep junk food in our house...I am somewhat of a health freak.

But... this pregnancy has been leaving me with these desires for chocolate, even in the smallest amount. Thursday night I asked Philip to pick us up some milk and some sort of cookie with chocolate in it on his way home. I actually fell asleep before he got home and never made it down to see what he brought me. The next morning I went straight to my office to work at 7:30 and around 9 am started to get hungry and ventured into the kitchen (note: I work at home). 

This is what was on the island waiting for me (minus the milk which was in the fridge)..... I almost died and was literally laughing out loud!


Oreos, Famous Amos cookies, Fudge Brownie Mix, a Bag of Bliss Dark Chocolate, Chocolate covered Doughnuts and milk. Talk about chocolate mania. I think Philip took my request to another level, but it was so awfully adorable.  Note: I think the doughnuts and Famous Amos were bought for him because those dont ever appeal to me, not even pregnant. I think we are set for the next 5 months. WOW... overboard and oh so fattening!

So on that note... although I dont look like I have popped much in these photos I promise I have (at least to me and Philip and our family who see us regularly) and if I continue eating the above listed items I can gurantee it will get bigger PRONTO... jkjk.... two cookies here or there a week are fine with me. 

So here is my belly shot entering week 19 NOW!


Sorry its not much to show... I promise it will be very soon!

3 comments:

  1. So funny! What a sweet hubby you have...looking out for all your chocolate desires!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, chocolate just makes your butt get bigger, not the baby ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmm, now i have to go buy oreos on the way home. :)

    ReplyDelete