I was convinced this baby had done some growing over the past two weeks (since my last appointment) because my BELLY FINALLY POPPED.
Dont get too excited... people still think I am crazy and say they can't really tell.
BUT I CAN :)...pictures to come this weekend of the growing belly!
He definitely grew.... in many ways since the last Ultrasound.
Oh and the baby is DEFINITELY a HE... ALL BOY 100%!
I had to admit... he is quite funny looking at this stage...
He looks like an OWL..... yup you heard me right an owl.
Yup, laugh all you want becaues I did too. This photo actually creeps me out!
See for yourself:

Eyes, eye socket's and all.....
SCARY...but I am sure once he gets some meat on him he will fill in quite nicely.
We were debating if he had the "Schreibman Dimple Chin" but it was too soon to tell. We will have to wait till the 3D ultrasound at 28 weeks. The Ultrasound went really well and everything looks perfect. He is growing right on target and wiggles around in there nicely.
This is his favorite position...looks cozy to me!

Philip bought our little owl a present... an entire Panther's get up to include: onsie, jacket and pants.... I have to admit it's quite cute and the fact that it was the first thing his daddy bought him, it will forever be special.
Cheers to healthy babies, and a healthy new year!
And a beautiful little owl he is! I'm so glad things are going so well for you during this pregnancy. And you look AWESOME in all your shots! I believe you when you say you've popped. Although I can't tell in the pic.....us women know our bodies and I'm sure you can tell better than anyone! You're such a good mom already!
ReplyDelete