Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sucha Deal!

I am not embrassed to admit that I am a huge bargain shopper. I will splurge occassionally but I usually stick to my bargains. Almost every thing I have bought for this baby has been on sale.
I got the steal of a deal today that I have to share....

We bought this fantastic Valco Buggster Bassinett and Stroller in Black thanks to www.shnoop.com


The catch is that it was 70% off..... YUP you saw that right.... 70% off!
After reading reviews I was SOLD....

We will use this as our "umbrella stroller" mainly because it is much more lightweight than our Chicco KeyFit 30 Travel System...and he can use it from Day 1!
For the bargain conscious here are the sites that I frequent...um daily. ha!
I have purchased some amazing stuff off these sites that has saved me a lot of money. I also like to stock up for gifts because some of the items are just down right cheap and so cute!
Oh and we decided on a name but I am waiting to announce it for another few days :)

I know torture and suspense....but you can take guesses.... if you dont already know....don't ruin it for those that don't know...

3 comments:

  1. babycheapskate is good too.... that's where i heard about the valco footmuff on shnoop. i definitely only buy things on discount. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Can't wait to check out the sites. And way to go on baby naming! We still aren't sure :). Can't wait to hear what your little one will be called!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you will love that stroller for walking...and for on the go once he's out of the removable carseat. i am in the market for a new stroller. i swear if we had a garage i'd be in trouble...with our house, i have to limit myself ;-).

    ReplyDelete