Eat lots of food....Work on Projects, Baby brainstorming and Shopping.....
Here is what we have been busy doing over the past two weeks...
First we started off the break eating burgers... since one of my cravings is cheeseburger's.
We hit up Big Daddy and Philip created one of the largest burger's I have seen in a while.
He had everything on there from olives to cucumber's....GROSS!

For New Year's Eve we had dinner with our parents at our favorite sushi restaurant Yama (Yes! It was all cooked for me) and then we played board games over at Sarah Kaplan's new condo.
We were in bed by 11:45 :)

We ordered the bedding for the nursery. Since it is custom I don't have a great photo of it to show off...so this might have to wait till it comes in 6-8 weeks! But I LOVE IT~ Vision: Ivory and Brown Toile, Crushed Green Sage Velvet, Brown and Green Polka Dots and Dark Brown Courdoury.....Yum! We also ordered the upholstered glider and ottoman which will be espresso and in the softest fabric I could lay my eyes on.
We also REGISTERED!!!
Babies R' Us, Target and Locally at Shower Me with Love (704.302.1555)
We finally picked out paint for the nursery.... but the question is... which color(s) did we decide.
We are still undecided about what we are going to do but its looking like three walls one color Crib wall stripes (2 colors), crown moulding one color and ceiling the lighter color of the stripes.....Can you guess which two we chose?

I also started several projects for the nursery to include a custom lamp shade and lamp... which is still in progress, a wooden mosquito mobile, homemade picture frames (because I cant stand to spend a fortune on those cute ones when I can make them)...



I finally wrapped up my pottery course and this was my favorite piece from the class...

We also began going through all of the things that I have collected for our nursery. I purged all the girl stuff and am saving it for gifts for friends.... Here is a small sampling of the madness before I went shopping at the Belk Red Dot Sale!


Philip and our buddy Jeff McGinnis put up the crown moulding in the nursery. Jeff is quite handy and so graciously volunteered to help....of course we fed him and filled him with beer and margaritas too. They did a great job and it will look even better once we have our painter come in to paint....(side note: we don't paint.... we know we are sissies and you can make fun of us all you want!)


And last but not least my 18 week belly shot. He is the size of a Bell Pepper!
Pretty pitiful....but its bigger than the last one by a smidgen!
We go back for our Level 2 Ultrasound on Thursday to check all of the organs etc and reconfirm that its a BOY!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
was there no better picture than one of my backside? I mean really come on.........I know its hot and all, but you could have at least warned me so i could have picked the underware out of my crack first. ha ha ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteI cant wait to see the finished nursery! It's going to be amazing!!
ReplyDeleteisn't it crazy that a bell pepper could fit in that flat tummy? love the greens and i'm sure the bedding will be gorgeous.
ReplyDelete