Eliza.
My one and only...
little sister.
is REALLY getting married.
Although I have known this for quite some time it all became real today.
I saw her in her wedding dress for the first time and she was glowing.
I am sworn to secrecy about the details, but I promise it was stunning.
WOW.
My little sister is getting married and today she took my breath away twirling around her 400 sq.ft. studio aparment in her beautiful dress.
WOW.
I love you, my one and only.
Oh, how special! Congratulations Eliza!!!!
ReplyDeleteOk - make me cry. Sisters are so special.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure she was beautiful!
yay eliza!!!! i should dig up some videos we made in middle school and make sure he still wants to marry her after watching them. :) haha, just kidding. they're so awful i would never even show my own husband.
ReplyDeleteAw..:) Love ya, Mom
ReplyDelete