Friday, September 25, 2009

Excitement

Tomorrow is Philip's 30th Birthday...
Lots of celebrations and lots of golf scheduled.

I could not be more excited about his birthday this year.
A celebration of 30 great years of an amazing man, my dearest hubby.

-------------

I fit into all of my preconception clothes. Jenny Craig will be oh so proud of me for getting back to where I used to be when I did their program 3 years ago.
I can not figure HOW I pulled this off as I have not been able to work out for the past 4 months more than 1-2 days a week (and sometimes nothing)...but I am convinced the chocolate diet and breast feeding are to thank for it. My diet is terrible and my exercise is kaput. Oh how I miss you salad/diary and the gym....see you on the other side.

------------

My sister and Rich are in town this weekend for their FINAL weekend wedding planning. I can not believe 3 weeks and 1 day from today she is GETTING MARRIED!?!?!? Rich's birthday is next week as well...so again more celebrations. Eliza also hasn't seen Asher in over a month so she is going to be so surprised when she picks him up. THE BOY IS HEAVY - 17 LBS!

------------

It's been a rough couple of weeks around here but all of this excitement, our health, love and happiness are getting us through. Even if they have caused ridiculous amounts of stress...we made it this far and we will persevere!

Lots of photos and blogging to follow after the weekend.

love love...the wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment