
After 5 wonderful years my FREE subscription to People Magazine is KAPUT.
Cancelled.
Gone without warning.
I am devestated.
This was the ONE magazine that I truly enjoyed reading. I patiently would wait every Friday for it to arrive in my mailbox. I would save it for the elliptical at the gym on Sunday morning (one magazine could get me through my hour of cardio) or a peaceful quite hour to myself to wander off into another world with pages full of thoughtless gossip and a handful of meaningful articles.
After an empty mailbox the past 3 Friday's I finally bit the bullet and called.
"Sorry ma'am, the advertiser cancelled your subscription on August 12th, Please contact them if you are still advertising with them to investigate."
Tear.
I know I have been spoiled and am thankful for the past 5 years...but grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Cold Turkey.
how did you get it free in the first place... advertising what??
ReplyDeletedear philip i know what you can get renee for Hanukkah this year!!