Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Friday

I love Fall.
I love decorating the house, carving pumpkins, crisp cool air, making chilli, the smells of pumpkin spice and the crunch of leaves under my feet.

Halloween in our neighborhood is like nothing you have ever seen before. Van loads full of children pull up outside your house and unload all at once with lots of tricks and looking for treats. We are full stocked full of candy. A brown paper grocery bag FULL with Snickers, Hershey's Butterfingers, Milky Way, Resse Cups, Fast Breaks, Three Musketeers. Loads of chocolate goodness...melt in your hand or your mouth goodness! Every kids and parents dream.

Asher will make his rounds to a few our neighbors in his adorable costume.
Did I mention how much I love seeing all of the neighborhood kids in their costumes!?
Last Halloween I was secretly pregnant. This Halloween I am a mother.

Welcome to our house...


Adding a little "Fall Lighting" effect...
that the birds and animals have thoroughly enjoyed feasting on



The Entryway Candy Table

I wish I could take Asher outside and just jump in piles of leaves with him like I used to do as a kid. Since Asher is a little too young for this we decided to take the party inside and play on the floor. Asher's preference is to party naked....so here is a little sampling of the fun.


Asher is finally discovering his legs/feet. Check out those legs!?! Wow!



...he can finally touch his knee (not his toes!), hahahaah!
hello chunky monkey...but check out those abs!?!?



trying to master sitting up - serious face
(this was taken seconds before he fell over)

really starting to enjoy this belly action, if only my head wasnt so big and heavy...

mini philip...incredible


Happy Halloween from us to you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween to you too! Can't wait to see Asher in his costume!

    ReplyDelete