Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Moving on up....

I am a sucker for a good bargain...but I have expensive taste.
When the Britax Boulevard CS went on MAJOR sale and I found an additional 15% coupon I decided I needed to go ahead and snag this convertible cart seat NOW! Consumer's gave this car seat one of the best ratings and everyone raves about Britax so it was an easy choice for us.
I got it for more than $100 less than advertised at Buy Buy Baby or Babies R Us + No Tax and Free Shipping! SCORE! (http://www.adolcebaby.com/)
Our pediatrician warned us at the 4 month check up that we would have to switch to the Covertible Rear facing car seat in the next 2-3 months so we are now prepared.

How can he be that grown already?

1 comment:

  1. I'm switching Tyler this weekend - he's too heavy for the infant seat now!

    ReplyDelete