After a great suggestion from our nanny (she always has great suggestions!)
we put together Asher's high chair which has been sitting in a box since March.
I was debating if we were going to keep the Svan High Chair or return it for the Stokke (same price. different functionality). His high chair was a gift from Asher's great grandma Pearl. We are thrilled that we decided to keep it. Asher LOVES it! He looks like such a big boy in his high chair and loves being up "high", sitting secured without toppling over and at the table with us! We love it too! No more rushing to the swing or the floor or holding him while we eat (he was becoming my napkin). He has already mastered throwing things off the high chair tray!
We put on the our new "Oy Baby" CD that Softa brought Asher from the Reform Jewish Biennial Conference. This is Asher's 2nd Oy Baby CD and he LOVES THEM! All of the songs remind me of camp and Philip was shocked I knew almost all of them. We are getting Asher started early on his Jewish education and ready for Hanukkah! He was jamming out, laughing and singing. More like mommy and daddy were dancing and singing while he laughed at us. Sounds good right!?Somehow we didnt capture a photo or video of this but we will later.I can picture what he is thinking here, "I can rest my feet down there and put toys up here!? Can I do this naked too?"
Talking on his "cell phone"
Philip testing Asher's strength and grip. Quite impressive for 5 months! We have no idea where this toy came from but of course the plastic toys are always his favorite...
Can I rip this toy apart with my big muscles!?
Asher's new smile...always accompanies his pointy tongue sticking out!
Pointy tongue smile...while being brainwashed by daddy. He is already learning to hold his NC State football. We start early. He will be throwing next week.

in that first picture, his smile totally looks like he is tired of humoring you. let the kid rest, picture lady! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a big boy in his high chair!
ReplyDeleteSo growny!
ReplyDeleteI worked with a family that had that highcahir and were still using it with thier twin 3 year olds and 5 year old... it is amazing!
ReplyDelete