Friday, November 6, 2009

Amelia Bedila is in the house!

Last night I decided I NEEDED to run the dishwasher because my MOTHER was nagging me about the dishes (2) that were sitting in the sink since LUNCH.
Our house has been in quite dissaray this week from neglect. I admit that in the least.
Priorities shifted elsewhere.

In addition to a miscommunication with cleaning lady ... she wont be coming till next week.
Needess to say our house is a wreck and my hair is shedding EVERYWHERE.
I mean EVERYWHERE...in my purse, in Asher's diaper's, on the floor, on my computer, in my own underwear. It's out of control.

SO back to the DISHWASHER. Somehow we ran out of detergent pellets. You would think with my couponing that I would've stock piled...uh NO. Of course not...not when you need something!
Somehow I got this genius idea in my state of delerium to put dish soap in the dishwasher. Sounds like common sense, right?

Uh yeah. What the heck was I thinking and why did I think this was OK at 28 years old!?
I was so embarassed I did it I couldnt admit it to Philip for the first 30 minutes we sat there laughing at the site we saw in front of us...

(I didnt take photos of the actual overflow...but this is what it looked like)


We ran the rinse cycle 3 times now and still can't get rid of the suds. Suggestions!?!

Amelia Bedila is in full force folks...god help us all!

5 comments:

  1. LMAO.. omg toooooooo funny! Love you Amelia thanks for my morning laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!! I've never had that problem before-- haha hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Renee!!! I am so sorry this happened. Girl, my trick is to just load the dishes that are in the sink and that way they are out of sight and out of mind:) When you get a full load, then wash it... And believe me, though it seems like you will be bald before the shedding stops, it really does slow down. Crazy what babies can do to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't believe you didn't know you can't do that!!! i think the best thing you can do is wipe everything down with a towel inside the washer, and then run it until it's clear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh. what a mess! and really, as if we hadn't been through enough, we have to suffer through all our hair falling out! isn't it awful? i think mine has slowed down the tiniest bit, but it's still pretty bad 6 months out. bleh.

    ReplyDelete