First and Foremost I am thankful to have healthcare insurance.
By all means I am NOT ungrateful....but I only have so much patience when it comes to my coverage.
We have been receiving our fair share of medical bills lately...
For me and my millions of post delivery complications (which I am refusing to pay)
Asher and his check ups, sicknesses and other things Im not about to go into right now...
and then a bill from December 2nd 2008 (came in the mail on Friday October 30th, 2009)
Seriously?
Didn't they close the books back in 2008?
Insurance companies baffle me.
Actually they piss me off.
They treat people like they are just another number on a piece of paper.
The best part of the entire bill reads:
Wellpath Remark: Duplicate Claim/Service
REALLY!? Well then fix it yourself....what the heck can I do?
I can't use Flexible Spending Money from last year because you waited almots a year to send me a bill and they won't allow you to use this year's money on last year.
Bottom Line: I am not paying your stinking mistake!
Vent over....ugh.
BCBS is the worst. I got a bill from them THREE YEARS LATER that they originally paid and then decided they weren't going to pay (three years later!). I politely told the woman on the phone that they were smoking crack and I wasn't going to pay it. It took me almost 2 years to get that one straightened out. Idiots...
ReplyDelete