Oh dear Salad I adore you.
You were consumed at least once a day,
and then you had to go away....for the baby!
Welcome back into my life,
I am now an easy going meal time wife.
I have missed you the past 150 days
I can now go back to my old eating ways.
Losing more weight is now a reality
There is no denying I was losing my health food sanity!
I am so excited about the new meal possibilities....
I am now an easy going meal time wife.
I have missed you the past 150 days
I can now go back to my old eating ways.
Losing more weight is now a reality
There is no denying I was losing my health food sanity!
I am so excited about the new meal possibilities....
I feel like shouting off the roof top, Yipppe!
...Asher is now tolerating salad...next up dairy (in my dreams!)...
...Asher is now tolerating salad...next up dairy (in my dreams!)...
hahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of salad... I need one for lunch!
Yay!!! Enjoy your new green option! I totally get the excitement of being able to eat like a normal person again. Glad Asher's up for the greens! Can not wait to see you this weekend. Should be fun!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I WISH i didn't have to eat salad. I just force it down everyday b/c it's 'healthy', but in all honesty I HATE IT. Your love for it is so crazy to me!!
ReplyDelete