Thursday, April 15, 2010

Exit Photos

After 3 months in Asher's Cranial Band we present to you side by side comparisons from his initial evaluation to his exit appointment.
Feel free to drop your jaw in amazement....we did!

You will notice in this photo that he is titled to one side in the 4-13-10 photo. He had an episode on 4-1-10 that still hasnt fully resolved itself and we are in the process of pursuing alternative therapies to help "realign things". He will start to receive cranial sacral pediatriac massage.
Wish us luck.
and the most noticeable photo difference....
We are just so amazed!

Thank you Cranial Technologies and our technician Kim!





5 comments:

  1. OK, so I have seen the bands work, but still I didn't expect this. Seriously have tears in my eyes. How amazing! God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy moly, those profile shots are amazing! so glad it was successful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you guys and YAY for such amazing results! The last pic really shows the difference. And I love his sweet smile in the pics. You can really see how he has grown from a baby to a little man...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing. What you guys have done for Asher is so awesome and I really am blown away by his progress. I also love all his hair that has grown in and he's so much more of a little boy than a baby now! We wish you guys continued success with Asher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a difference!!! He looks like he has a perfectly shaped little head now:)

    ReplyDelete