Tuesday, April 27, 2010

On the move!

Asher's 2 top front teeth cut through over the weekend.
Our little boy is looking and acting more and more like a big boy as each day passes.

After almost 5 months of physical therapy Asher decided he was ready to crawl this evening.
Luckily I had my cell phone in hand ready to tape him as he began army crawling for the very first time. It was extra special that I got this on video because Philip was out of town and didn't get to witness the first crawl. After I stopped taping he adventured all over the place with his new found freedom. We are so proud of him and are both excited yet nervous about the change this will bring into our lives!


4 comments:

  1. Hurray! Watch out for all your stuff. And no matter how clean your carpet is, he will find the tiniest little miniscule of lint and then try to eat it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry about him being mobile... i don't know what everyone freaks out about. he will definitely eat things off the floor, but other than that, it's nothing but fun!

    his cheeks are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love that they gain more independence little by little. It's so fun to watch them explore things all over. I love this video and grinned the whole time. It's so fun to see a "first!"

    ReplyDelete