We joined our sweet friend Soraya at her 3rd Birthday Party at the Hall Family Farm.
Corn and strawberries are grown on this farm.
50 adults and 35 children attended this fun filled party.
Each kid got to pick an entire pound of strawberries to take home, watch the ducks race, eat a strawberry slushy and eat cake. It was the perfect party.
Asher was really excited to be sitting in the dirt
He was ready to pick anything....including straw
All the kids lined up and ready to get instructions
"I know I'm not ONE yet and I know I'm not supposed to eat strawberries,
but they were too irresistible. I wasn't allergic."
...wow I've never had these before, let me inspect it first...
it passed inspection
yummmmy
making sure I get ALL the juice
now that is sour....
dont come near my strawberries...
The Schreibman Men
Soraya the Birthday Girl
come play with me guys
good times, good times...
I LOVE my daddy
but I love balloons even more
balloons make me very giddy
This is one happppy strawberry pickin eating baby
We will definitely be going back and making this a yearly if not more than once tradition. The strawberries were melt in your mouth, drool like a fool DELICIOUS. We stuffed our mouths the entire time we picked.
WHat a neat idea for a party! We love to go strawberry pickin' too, and hope to do so within the next week!
ReplyDelete